What Hosts are saying

We are experiencing a 50% review rate by guests. Yet we, as hosts are doing 100% reviews! I think Airbnb needs to clarify the importance of guests writing reviews and incentivize these somehow! Or have an impact to guests that do not write reviews consi... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    I don’t know what is in the air but I have had two guest in the past 10 days book the wrong dates. This has never happened in my 2 years of hosting. Guest #1 called me 30 minutes out in a panic at their mistake. Luckily, I was able to scramble around and ... Latest reply by Cheryl-and-John0
    Hi everyone! My name is Greg and I'm a commercially certified pest control technician registered in Virginia. I'm interested in offering services to Airbnb hosts but only know about this forum. I would appreciate any feedback you folks could give me on th...
    Hi,I have cancelation from airbnb in July, and i did not recive that refund yet.Is that ok or i have to wait more to recive that refund? Thank you Best wishesAndrea Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Someone contacted me yesterday--his daughter is taking a red-eye flight from my town and he wanted to know if my space was available today. Short notice indeed but I gulped and said yes. He said he would let me know by noon today. I told him when I wou... Latest reply by Gordon91
    Hi there! I need to speak to somebody urgently.My present guest should have left by now and I have somebody else coming any time.I went into her room and I found her unresponsive, sleeping and the room in a mess. I think she has urinated herself.I have an... Latest reply by Susan17
    About what can I expect to pay in taxes on my Airbnb income? I just started this year and have made about 4K. I don't expect to exceed more than 5k this year. Any help with this request is greatly appreciated.
    I have been using VRBO where I prefill out access info that is automatically sent to guest prior to their check-in, but I just started using Airbnb and it seems like maybe I have to send check-in (access) info manually to each guest. Is that correct? Tha...