What Hosts are saying

Hello,We currently have guests who would like to extend their stay. Since it is a reservation in progress, I cannot alter the reservation and need to do so. Also, we have guets we would like to offer a stay on credit from a previously canceled reservation... Latest reply by Kathy39
    Hej. Nogle har booket os fra på lørdag og 7 dage frem. Men kan ik komme i kontakt med dem ifht afl nøgle. Kan jeg være sikker på de dukker op :/?
    Hi all, I just had a potential guest booking but when I checked it says the guest Failed Verification can anyone enlighten me as to why this might have happened?Pete
    I am a Host. I have a booking paid for in May. The guest has no reviews and has not replied to any of my messages and even cut me off when I called her. The guests are 6 for a Hen party. thats all i received on booking. It was not a instant booking so I d... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    For the past few days, I've been getting dozens of texts every few hours from Airbnb with different "verification codes." I have a friend who says the same thing is happening to her. I reached out to Airbnb online two days ago and have not heard back. ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have posted this on a different conversation so apologies if you see this twice.I seem to be losing my superhost status but am not sure why? I have 81% 5* reviews and the rest are 100% or 90% (can't recall the criteria just now) I have not cancelled a... Latest reply by Lisa989
    I have a listing and the status shows listed. However, I could not search for it by all means and even my friends have tried but failed as well. Please help.Below is my listing link: https://abnb.me/pIEAZm1J0X Thanks so much~ Latest reply by Jacqueline670