What Hosts are saying

Hi there. I'm a french owner. Born raised and educated in France with a background in accounting , finance, and consumer law. I have been in the vacation rentals business in France since 2016 thru other platforms, making a living out of it. I'm n... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I would like to switch my individual account to my business account with a logo and business name. How do I go about doing that? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I got invited to Airbnb and used referal code to get a discount coupon. When I proceeded with booking, the discount was calculated in the summary, however at the last step at payment gate I got error. It refused to accept the code. So I removed th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello ive just seen the latest requirements for superhost, with the percentage of trips reviewed. I don’t think it’s fair that I will lose my super host status due to something that is completely out of my control. I have no power to make my guests leave ... Latest reply by Meg130
    Hi all, I'm still very new to airbnb and slightly confused by something. Until now, every time I received a booking, I was sent a request, which I then manually pre-approved. Today however, I've just received an instant booking confirmation via e-mail, fo... Latest reply by Мария15
    Hello...We've been renting our apartment for 3 years now and it has happened that the down stairs neighbors have complained to us of noise/ beds and chairs being moved when we have vacationers. We have always dealt with the issue with our guests promptly ... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    Hi, I've just started hosting and it's been great so far. I'm considering adding a damages deposit to my listing, just in case, and would like to know if this is general practice, do hosts think this is a good idea, might it put people off booking etc? Do... Latest reply by Deanne35