What Hosts are saying

Dear friends I'm in Egypt wondering if you know about the payment for the guest I'm trying to sign my visa but it's not working Can the guest pay in cash and how I can pay for airbnb Please inform me cause I have guest coming in 3 days Latest reply by Ana1136
    Anybody needs help with a co-host in the Berks County are or Philadelphia area? I am responsible have a full time job and looking to make extra cash on week nights and weekends.
    There needs to be a separate review system in place for guests who are charged from their security deposit! Of course they are going to give you a terrible rating after you charge them for breaking the rules. A girl that just stayed in my home brought hom...
    Hi I booked an apartment while searching for places that were pet friendly. I booked and saw in the rules to clean up after any pets so I didn't think anything of it. The host then messaged me saying that they don't accept pets. I asked the host for a fu... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi All, I have a question about listing and managing multiple listings from my personal page. When i started i was advised to list everything under myself, but I am not the owner. How is this going to work with taxes? Thanks in advance! Latest reply by Mary419
    I had a older couple during the weekend, they are new to AirB&B. I know GPS would most likely route them to a slightly challenging road. I sent them a very clear map and check-in instructions( I will be home, just ring the doorbell) on the morning of thei... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hola buenas tardes, quisiera saber si alguno de ustedes sabe que puedo hacer con mi problema. Lo que sucede es que hospede a unas personas y al momento de salir como a los dos días me dejaron una evaluación malisima, en ese momento tenia una puntuación d... Latest reply by Ana1136