What Hosts are saying

Hello All!We are looking for somebody who can help us to manage the check in, the cleaning and laundry service for our apartment located in Athens, Exarchia probably from Mai - July this year. Thank you!Katrin Latest reply by Ed205
    Hello my name is Iris from Mozambique, i have been paid by airbnb but havent received my money on paypal or bank account, for more details I’ll provide with an answer from your side, thank you Latest reply by Quincy
    I have an 18 year old guest that wants to book for a weekend. She asked me if I had an age requirenment. I had asked how old she was and what brings her to the area of my home. She is local and wants a place for 6 friends and family to stay for the wee... Latest reply by Rachel177
    I’ve only been hosting for about 2 months now and so far it’s been great. I had a guest book this week and they sent me a message saying they were leaving a day early because they can’t sleep in my small bed, which is a full size and listed as full size ... Latest reply by Stephanie1115
    Hello! I would like to know one thing.In Slovenia i have to give the guests a bill. I always write a bill with accommodation fees and tourist tax.But last time i noticed, that Airbnb charge service fee too.Now i am confused, how i have to write the bill? ... Latest reply by Alenka11
    I have been trying to find out how to set the minimum number of days a guest can book. Does anyone know where? I actually lose $93 dollars for reservations of 3 nights due to my costs. Does anyone know? Latest reply by Alice595
    I have called their office 's probably 5 or 6 times to tell them under no circumstances do I want the nightly price to be anything other than $79 a week night and $89 a weekend. One person assured me any "glitches" are taken care of and yet people are abl... Latest reply by Patricia1483