What Hosts are saying

Hi there I have a 4 bedroom house sleeping 8 quests. However I wish to advertise as having any number of guests up to a maximum of 8. In the Airbnb website listing, if 8 guests are entered, it is limited to 8. EG : a traveller may be searching for 6 guest... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Dear Air bnb partners I have received an email from the automated airbnb system that an amount of 347 euro were transferred in my account 2 days ago. This money have never been deposited in my account How should I proceed? Kind regards kosmas *** Latest reply by Asoķa0
    We have to cancel booking in 5 months time which is more than enough notice. We have multiple properties on airbnb and this property owner decides they don't want to fulfil booking and we therefore have to cancel. Owner is non negotiable. We do not wan... Latest reply by Alice595
    I was wondering if there was a way I could pay my second payment installment earlier then the date that is listed on the reservation. I have all of the money now and I wanted to pay it rather than waiting until February.
    So i went this weekend on a nice trip and decided as usual to book an airbnb for the convenience and comfort level it offers. So the appartement as a single window which was approx 1m wide and it had semi-transparent curtains in front that were fixed in p... Latest reply by Alice595