What Hosts are saying

Hi all I need your help please. I am a host with HomeAway and recently also with Airbnb. I thought I had synced my 2 calendars correctly but obviously not as I now have 2 bookings for the same dates in August. I have contacted the guests, explained the ... Latest reply by Christine1695
    I keep receiving these emails urging me to lower my prices because I am supposedly missing out on bookings. I always thought that the details they contained about the bookings I lost because of my pricing were real. I just found out that these emails are ...
    Hello, I’m having no success adding a payout method. There is always an error and a red screen. I tried different accounts as well as paypal. Always with the same result. Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do I recover my money it has been about 2 weeks since the client check-ed out and I have not received the payout. Latest reply by Laura2958
    Dear Team Airbnb,I am Lan Anh , host of airbnb. I have problem today with one of old guest ( Cherry ) check in 7 June 2019 and She already checked out dated 7 June 2019. They were threaten me today after she checked out near 1 week in whatsaap contact and... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Airbnb needs to make a very simple block feature, sitting right on the guest's profile. Currently, Airbnb customer service reps refer hosts to using the "report" feature, which only has 3 options (random reasons, none of which lead to a "block" button unl... Latest reply by Tammy194