What Hosts are saying

So it was bound to happen...guest instant books the last weekend in June at $125 per night for up to 5 max bodies any combination and clearly spelled out in description and rules she agreed to. She booked 2 adults and 3 children. Today she tries to add ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I booked a house and the total came out to 855 dollars plus some cents. I then looked at my bank statement and it says I had been charged 902 dollars. Can anyone tell me why I was charged and extra 50 dollars that was not listed anywhere on the final purc... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, new to Air BnB as a host. I've had two people stay who have given me excellent feedback. However, a gentleman turned up for his 4 night stay, had a shower and then told me he would not be staying any longer as my house was disgusting and smelly. Now,... Latest reply by Susan151
    Booked an entire apartment with kitchen. When checked in noticed that there is no fridge in the kitchen. The host saying: "I did not mention that there is one, I wrote that there is kitchen with an oven and dishes". Doesn't "kitchen" mean that there must ... Latest reply by Sandra126
    My guests who left yesterdway were dishonest and disgusting. They stayed 2 nights. They told me there'd be one person and when I told them I saw two after the first night, they ignored my message. Then they tried to throw up some smoke screens when messag... Latest reply by Catherine1274
    Hi everyone, I booked a Villa 6 months ago for a holiday with nine other friends at the end of June. I have just been notified by the host that the properties owner will be returning on the Saturday and the Villa will have to be vacated - we were due to l... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I received a bad review due to a bdig misunderstanding. My gust was looking for an empty apartment. I did my best to create more space for him. He let me 2* while I take care of that. Is there any way to manage that ? I feel this is unfair... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I just booked a place in Long Beach, CA (specifically in Lakewood Village). Although I booked and did my research, I'm still a bit apprehensive on the location after reading some articles. I understand crime is everywhere but I want myself and my friends ... Latest reply by Simone473
    Good day, I have several questions about running my Airbnb property and would love to be in contact with an agent. From cleaning to pet fees. I can be contacted ** Which ever way, please reach out soon. **[Phone number hidden due to safety r... Latest reply by Ana1136