What Hosts are saying

I have been seeing where hosts will make an agreement with another home OWNER. The agreement is that the Airbnb host pays the owner monthly rent or a percentage of Airbnb sales and the Airbnb host can use the rental property as another property. Any thoug... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi there! I just sent a guest a link to my guidebook. She tells me she can't find it. When I looked at the link myself just now - indeed, the page has disappeared. I put quite a lot of time into building it last year and used it for guests regularly - and... Latest reply by Nichola7
    Hello , How many times do we need to update bank details to get pay out. Because we have done it almost 3 times. Thanks, Hassan Latest reply by Venitah0
    Hello I’m a new member of the site how can I add my bank details for the payments I had already 2 bookings ?many thx Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello All, I am helping a friend who wants to assist new hosts with decorating room share spaces and was hoping to get the thoughts and opinions of a few more experienced hosts about their experiences converting their rooms/homes. I would ideally like to ...
    Good morning. Please help and explain the situation to me. Yesterday, at 5 PM you sent me a message that the guest who was supposed to check in on June 14 and stay for June 16 will not arrive. but today, 15 hours after that, on my calendar, those days are... Latest reply by Ana1136