blocked dates

Answered!
Thomas247
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

blocked dates

on some day on my calendar it say blocked by a liked listing and will not let me unblock them i have three listing and it is mostly on one listing 

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Thomas247

you linked one of your listings to another.

You can unlink them here, just enter your property number insted of xx

https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/xxxxxxxx/availability

or go to : listings / edit listing / availability... and scrool down to ""linked calenders" / edit

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Thomas247

you linked one of your listings to another.

You can unlink them here, just enter your property number insted of xx

https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/xxxxxxxx/availability

or go to : listings / edit listing / availability... and scrool down to ""linked calenders" / edit

HI thanks working now

Gerard---Marianne0
Level 1
Utrecht, Netherlands

We have a 2 nights minimum booking and Airbnb blockes, automaticly and unasked, an extra available date before each booking. For some reason you only see this when you search for your own propery in travel on a mobile device. On the calendar in letting and on a laptop these dates are free. Airbnb says there is noting wrong. But there is. Better check this when you have a minimum stay of 2 or more nights.

Hi, Just noticed my side that the calendar of one of my listings, the only one available was blocked for all february. Noticed that only today because not recieving any bookings, while january and february are our busy months here, would anyone know why this happened? i know the people from airbnb are not happy when i decline requests because blocks the calendar while we have choosen NOT TO accept instant bookings, so no on should normaly allow any guest to block the calendar by sending a request, i always decline saying not confortable with the guest because have left a note saying please do not send a request. Yesterday found also that its written on all my listings that all rooms are shared, while this is not true, and was never like that before, and today the calandar is blocked, i wonder who is doing this??

i have blocked some dates but the first date is not blocked when i visit full calendar

Dawn-And-Jeff0
Level 2
Townville, SC

I have the same issue every year. We have one property and the site randomly releases dates I've blocked. It's a problem I've reported for years but no resolution. 

we have a listing and certain dates are showing blocked have tried all suggestions and usual way to unblock and still nothing working, what is happening airbnb

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sherry383 

Please provide more details about the "certain dates" blocked.

Is there a patron ? Are they blocked because of settings ? Or because of regulations ? or ??

It seems you have no active listing, so nothing can be seen