What Hosts are saying

My first guest's plans have changed and she doesn't want a refund but wants to me to hold onto the money from her visit in April, and apply it to a visit in the fall. Is there a way her money can go into "escrow" which she can use when she has a new date?... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello, I am the sales director of Kin Sol Soleil and I have added one of our jungle villa on the site but can't for the life of me add the method payment. Can anyone help. The clients MUST contact the hotel directly to provide them with credit card auth... Latest reply by Kate39
    Hi People I know have been trying to make a booking on dates that are avaialable however the system just returns with "Those dates are not available" Please can someone help?? Thank you!Rachael Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi all. I am wondering what to do with my personal belongings. I am not worried about things being stolen or broken more about what air bnb requires. For example, do i need to clear out all closets? What about personal photos? Anything else I should consi... Latest reply by Donna15
    My property is in HONG KONG. I want to advertise it in HONG KONG DOLLARS not euros. I have been asking Airbnb about this for a long time and noone will help. Why does it say 102 Euros on my listing?? I said it was HKD$850. It is so annoying and confusing ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello, Today I had a request for a 9 day stay - the price quoted to them is based our weekly discounted price. However, the stay was over the Easter weekend where we have a slightly higher day price than usual. What I didn't realise is that regardless of... Latest reply by Brittany1
    The new General Manager wrote me an email "If this ad does not get removed and continues to stay active, we will have to move forward with our attorneys on this lease violation." Upon reviewing my lease, there is no verbiage that states no room-sharing or... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Hello,I set my price at 45 Euros a night and someone would like to book for 3 months and a half.The total says 2600 ish after service fee but if i calculate 119 days X 45 Euros = 5355 euros.Could you tell me why it's not the same? Thx Latest reply by Bastien1
    Hi I'm new to hosting, how can I do the checking , my guest is already at home and I don't know how to do it thanks!! Latest reply by Clare0