calendar linked issues

Stephanie1697
Level 1
Seattle, WA

calendar linked issues

Hello. I have 2 listings for 2 units separately but somehow the 2 calendars linked together. If one get booked the other calendar blocked these days.

These shouldn't be linked because 2 listings and one not interfere with other. I checked the calendars and both of them are not linked so I don't know how to solve the issue so both units can get booked instantly. Thank you very much for your help.

Please email me @Stephanie1697 

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Stephanie1697 Go into Listing then Availability and delete your calendars synchronisation in both listings. This should solve your issue

Stephanie1697
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Hi. Would you please show me how to do. I’m pretty new with the site. There is no sync or linked calendars to be deleted. 
I got on the availability and I saw only import and export sync. Under that it says there is no other calendar linked. 
would you please help. Thanks 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Stephanie1697 sorry but if it says no calendars are linked then I have no idea why it is happening. You will have to contact Airbnb and hope they can get someone to look at it. Just checking - did you look at both listings?

Stephanie1697
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I checked again and both listings written.

”no linked calendars for this listing”

I contacted AirBnB 3 days ago and still no response. What phone, link or email would be best to reach them? Thanks a lot

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Stephanie1697  Even though it says "no linked calendars for this listing" - did you hit the "edit" button next to that? I wonder if linking them, then unlinking them, might make your problem go away?  Crazier things have happened...

I've had the most success by sending a direct message to @Airbnbhelp on Twitter.  They will ask you for the name, email address, and phone number associated with your account.  It might take them a day or two to get back to you these days.