cancellation refund

Joanna98
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

cancellation refund

Hi, 

I'm a host and due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel a guest's reservation. The cancellation was several months away. On my dashboard, it's written that the guest has been issued with a full refund. And the guest has told me that Airbnb emailed her and said a full refund would be issued soon (by the 20th June). However, she has still not received it in her account and emails to Airbnb about it have not been returned. She's now hassling me to sort it out. 

Any ideas what I can do about it, or how to contact Airbnb to see what's going on? 

Thanks. 

Joanna

3 Replies 3
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Tell her that there is nothing you can do, AirBnB has the money not you.

David

Thanks, I've done that. But as a host who has inconvenienced her, I'd like to help her find out why she hasn't been reimbursed yet when it's beyond the timeframe that Airbnb gave. She has now booked something else and so is she is quite out of pocket. I can't seem to find where I can email or phone Airbnb directly about it. 

A client made a reservation and due to a misunderstanding I inform the client that it will be cancel and client cancel it themself. But went I receive payment in my account for another guest air bnb have deducted 47 Euro how can they do that I do not own the client it is just a cancellation and the booking is for November there is no cancellation policy. I want my money back. Does anyone have and email for airbnb account so I can email them.

Thanks