change email address

Answered!
Mike424
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

change email address

My email address is incorrect on my profile, but when I try and edit my profile and change it I get the error "email address already taken" Please advise how I go about correcting my email address on my account.

1 Best Answer
11 Replies 11
Wayne57
Level 2
San Diego, CA

I get an error as well when trying to change email address. This is not resolved yet.

Hava2
Level 1
Strasbourg, France

I get the same error! Coud you please help me? I need to change my EMail on my profil and it seems to be impossible... I always get an error message. Thank you!

Dave214
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

changing the password does not work.  How do I change the name of owner of account and email address? My manager manages the vaca rental I dont. I keep getting error message email address is already taken.  Changes the password does not resolve the issue.  This site is so poorly designed compared to VRBO its maddening.

Michael1551
Level 2
Pinehurst, NC

NOT RESOLVED - changing email address doesn't work..

como puedo cambiar mi email si el sistema sale error email has already been taken

Cianan0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

everytime i try to change my email address it asks me to confimr my password through facebook and then won't save my the change ive made to my email address 😞 , any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! I have exactly the same problem, how was it resolved in your case? Thanks!

Craig331
Level 2
Dripping Springs, TX

error - email already in use. I guess i may have setup a second account accidentally. Worried if I go to that account my listing will dissapear. I have a number of bookings in place and don't want to risk problems with them or my listing in general.

Bobbie31
Level 2
Florence, AZ

This is a nightmare. Hours of support, i.e., its a bug, try forgot password, wait 24 hrs, and nothing can change the current email address?

HELP!

Ashmit0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I tried to change my email address it asks me to confirm my password through Facebook and then won't save the change I've made to my email address. Any help would be greatly appreciated!