email

Tony-And-Karen0
Level 1
Chelem, Mexico

email

Very simple question, How do I speak to someone at airbnb? i wish to email and get my address change , the map does no reconise us as we are on an uncategorised  road.

so is there a airbnb@ $%%^^ .com very simple buy frustraighted as hell

5 Replies 5
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Tony-And-Karen0

You will find it through the help section.

Marir Anne / Tony and Karen,

You replied said, "You will find it in the help section."  I have gone through the rediculous maze of tasks via the Help Area/Section and I have found NO PHONE NUMBER or EMAIL for Airbnb.  What I HAVE found is that when I finally get through all the obstacles they have set up, I get to a page with the title, "I want to contact Airbnb."  But the text on the page has nothing to do with contacting Airbnb.  That is, except for the last sentence on the page where there is a hyper link heading "Contact Airbnb."  And underneath it says "Contact a member of our team for help with something else."  When you click on the hyper link your get a new page that says How can we help? with a search box you'r supposed to type in your key words or whole question.  And no matter what you type in, you get the same deceptive link you started with, which only leads to the same pages you just clicked through and it starts all over again.  (Here's the URL to that final assinying page:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1542/i-want-to-contact-airbnb.)  That final link you click on that clearly says you're going to be told how to contact "a member of" the Airbnb team, is nothing more than a deliberat lie and obfuscation!   If didn't want us to contact them (and that inclued by phone or email), they could simply state that they aren't staffed to take customer calls or to read email messages.  Or something like that.  Instead they lie about it and say, "Hey, if you need to contact us just click here," knowing full well that every link takes you to a deadend.  What they are doing is absolutly unconscionable.    

Given what I've just said, could you explain the answer in your vauge post to the the asked question?   It's just not true.  And all it does is perpetuate the myth that it's possible to contact Airbnb directly.   I hope you will post a reply to this post.

Patrick Elam

US

Hi @Sonny & Harvalyn

I know its frustrating at times but in my experience they do respond to hosts.

I clicked your link to the contact center and 4 clicks later, I can fill in and send an e-mail to airbnb with the title 

Manage Listing > Address and map settings

This e-mail needs to contain the address for your listing and the GPS coordinates for the pin.

All the ways of contacting Airbnb @Sonny-And-This-Is-My-Wif0 are clearly outlined in the CONTACT AIRBNB post towards the top of the forum you are actually posting in.

Or in the Airbnb Help Centre put Contact Airbnb into the search function and an email and phone number for your country will come up.

Wow I have had the same difficulties, they definitely do not want to help us. thank you for the link, hoping I receive a reply. thank you again Judi