email

Sebastian475
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

email

Hello,

I have booked a place but I have not been able to reach my mail. My host has informed me that she send me some instructions to my mail sebastian-q0k3iorehpeiqbiu but I have not been able to find any place on my account where this message is. I'd like to know where to log in to this mail or where does the messages are shown.

Thank you!

4 Replies 4
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sebastian475 

this should be in your inbox within the Airbnb website/app. Please log in and check there. 

Thanks,

Yadira 

ps. Normally (if your settings are set at default) you would also get an email sent to your registered email address, if you cannot find it please check your junk folder- thank you! 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Yadira22  Sorry, but what you posted is incorrect, he won't find it in Airbnb Inbox.

@Sebastian475  When a host emails you using the coded email that Airbnb assigns, you will find that in your regular email (yahoo, gmail, whatever email you use) Inbox, not on the Airbnb site. If you don't see it in the Inbox, check your Spam box.

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Sarah977 thank you but I normally find a copy of it in Airbnb inbox- maybe they changed it and did not tell us #typical. Anyway- thank you x 

@Yadira22  Hmm, that seems strange. I have been using the email function since I started hosting, as I need to send a map to my guests. They always get it to their actual email address, they never see it in the app or the desktop site.