formatting a list in the listing description

Answered!
Thang1
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

formatting a list in the listing description

I see some listings have bullet point lists in the description.

How do you do this as I don't think the listing editor allows HTML.

thanks!

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Cut and paste from a Word document, @Thang1

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Cut and paste from a Word document, @Thang1

Thang1
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

thank you!

Does it have to be Word doc? I have Google Docs and cannot format my listing. Has anyone had any resolution with this?

I am having the same problem. I only have google docs. How do I format a bullet list on Mac?

Does Alt + 0149 work for you, @Jessica-And-Brian0

• It works here...

I managed to copy and paste it from a different source. 🙂 

What was the different source, @Jessica520? It looks like there are others who wouldn't mind knowing, if you wouldn't mind saying.

Copy and pasting doesn't work, the bullet points are there, but it's just points in a giant paragraph instead of a simple list.  How do you make the sentences have spaces between? 

Not sure if it depends on computer and browser, I use mac laptop and firefox,  but I can copy and paste bullets points  from pretty much anywhere.  I copied and pasted my bullet points from another hosts listing on Airbnb.

Adrienne44
Level 1
Happy Valley, OR

I've copied and pasted my bulleted list (using a Mac and Google Chrome)and now have the bullets--but in a huge chunky block.  Can anyone help?

I just did what Ange suggested. Copy one bullet point from another listing and then copy and paste on your own listing where needed. It works!