What Hosts are saying

https://airbnb.co-us-luxury-two-bedroom-apartment.com/1/listing/55/view-zwd3am54/wH0qN_bx3A My boyfriend and I are looking to rent this apartment. It seems too good to be true. PLEASE HELP! Latest reply by Alice680
    We set our daily price and weekly and monthly, but somehow it was booked way below those prices. I don’t understand how this happened. We had smart pricing on, but it rented for 20% of our lowest acceptable price. Any suggestions Latest reply by Emiel1
    Airbnb has changed Air bnb They’re no longer interested in the host or peoples properties they are only interested in the money not your property or well being or your lovely neighbors having to put up with a party house because Airbnb won’t support you A... Latest reply by Julieann9
    I do not know how to change address of the myhouse, some people already booked my accommodation but address is wrong. I do not know why, I put correct address but it can not recognize it. Latest reply by Jeff158
    Although I have updated and checked My personal details, many times in the last 3 weeks. EG Prices, and all is in order, It does not how up on the search page It still shows a huge price wgich I have NEVER put in. IE== £174 a night when it should b... Latest reply by Emiel1
    HomeAway Guest: ** SCAMMER Dear HomeAway and Airbnb Hosts, I have hosted with AIRbnb and HomeAway/VRBO for 1.5 years with all 5 star reviews. Guest ** made a false claim with American Express and HomeAway/Yapstone in which he disputed that he di... Latest reply by Diana1074