What Hosts are saying

I have a problem with a rezervation between 22 and 24 of june the apartment has been blocked on booking and the calendar on booking isnt synchronized with the one on airbnb.Please help me with this issue because the client wants her money back realy soon.... Latest reply by Emiel1
    What steps must I follow to remove “feedback” comments Airbnb leaves on my listing for me to improve? Received first bad guest that stayed 15 minutes after arriving. Months ago this happened and since then I receive “recent high ratings” for the same room... Latest reply by Carol595
    All of the sudden, the links I posted on my Instagram profile and facebook posts are not working. I've tried resetting, disabling and re-enabling, logging out and back in, everything, but I get this message. There was an error processing the request. R... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I AS A SUPER HOST FIND I'M AT A DISADVANTAGE TO A SUPER HOST PLUS STATUS FOR THEY HAVE SO MANY UN FAIR PRIVILEGES THAT MONOPOLIZES THE AIR BNB WEB SITE THE SUPER HOST PLUS LISTING IS BEING EXPOSED MULTIPLE TIMES ON ALL THE SEARCHES PUTTING MY LISTING P... Latest reply by Lee277
    Has anyone else had problems getting paid from Airbnb. We rent our villas and price in Euros, Airbnb takepayment in Euros but are now saying ( as we are in U.K) they will only pay us in Pounds Stirling despite having paid Euros into a U.K Euro account f...
    It will be my first renting from Airbnb. I'm looking a particular listing, which has our family questioning if it's a legit Airbnb listing. How can we know forsure its not a scam listing? It has some pictures that have also been shown on another listing a... Latest reply by Jackie416
    I am concerned that a guest (or a host for that matter) is allowed to post a negative review without any proof of claims. I had a guest post a one-star review only after I submitted a claim through the resolution center. It was clearly retaliation. I had... Latest reply by Brian303