What Hosts are saying

Door security seems important for most locations. Some more so than others, but important none the less. Are there any requirements for exterior building security for AirBnB. If so, can you point me to them? Some context. Rented an AirBnB in North Tor...
    Well it has finally happened. After 3 years we have had a guest do damage to our holiday home. She (or one of her famiy) apparently sliced and diced directly on the bench top and has left cuts right through the formica down into the 'wood' below. This is ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I have a renter for 3 months. Air BnB just changed their payment policy in March and now instead of sending the full payment amount up front, they are sending it in monthly payments. I received the first month on June 3, and now I would like to receive th... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I am extremeley uncomfortable with current guests staying in one of my apartments.The woman who booked has made false claims to AIRBNB that we have "Industrial size Air Con Units and she wasn't told"This is utter nonsense. They are normal household air co... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Screenshot posted above indicates that my last 53 overall ratings were 5 Stars. I've been hosting for 6.5 years. For pretty much that entire time, I get 30-80 5* reviews before I get a 4* review (I think I may have had two 3* reviews during my entire hos... Latest reply by Carrie1
    • Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 5.05.50 PM.png
    I have not received payment from airbnb although on my account is states payment has beeb made and suggest contacting my bank. I did tis but the payment reference stated by airbnb means nothing to y bank. They say I need a "Swift" reference number but thi...
    Buon giorno,io sono stata costretta ad annullare una prenotazione per un mal comportamento del ospite.Prima hanno chattato con me chiedendomi mille informazioni,erano interessati soprattutto alle biciclette,poi ,rassicurati del fatto che erano ad uso grat... Latest reply by Giacomo186