What Hosts are saying

So I get some dodgy guests book , their name changes durung the booking and I end up asking them to leave as they were very dodgy and they give me a bad review and Airbnb pause my listing for 5 days so I can improve my hosting standards . Maybe I should n...
    Airbnb has pulled the listing for my best and most profitable room because it has continually demanded that I change the Property Type. I live in a residential house and hosts guests in my spare bedrooms. I have three bedrooms listed, but have only has th... Latest reply by Belinda168
    Does Airbnb serve as a middle man for long term rentals? I found an apartment for rent but was told it’s managed through Airbnb because she lives in NY Latest reply by Ashley659
    I had a guest who accepts damages of my towels and bath mat. I sent a request to him, two days after he sends me a message saying he just paid it. But I haven't gotten any messages from air bnb confirming action taken by guest. Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I am a new host. I have uploaded my listing. while I received an email that indicates my listing has been published, I don't see it on the website. how long does it take to be an active listing? Latest reply by Grey7
    Hey! I got an email from airbnb and it says My email address changed. I havent changed my email address on airbnb, someone changed it on Google chrome from China and the new email address is a totally unknown address. Since the incident I cant log in to... Latest reply by Susan1706