hosting multiple rooms

hosting multiple rooms

We have a large house of 16 bedrooms but we are not getting as much revenue as we could from it due to the lack of flexibility of the Airbnb calendar. If say, one couple book a room for the weekend, all other rooms become unlettable since the calendar only accepts one booking at a time. how can we get over this?

4 Replies 4
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Lama1

The only way is to list each room separately.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lama1,

You must have a separate listing for each separately lettable room.

The first article below outlines the procedure.

How do I list multiple rooms?

If you elect to have a "whole house" listing as well you'll have to make sure to avoid double bookings of the whole house and one of the rooms.

How do I lilnk Airbnb calendars for multiple listings?

Steve.

Thank you both so much for your replies. I shall look at the proposed links and try to resolve this issue.

Much appreciated

Lama

Starkey0
Level 2
Denver, CO

Thanks! Great information, so a question around security. 

Were thinking about using Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim, Z-Wave Plus enabled. 

Its a big home with about 9 rooms we will be renting, so the question is guests will need access to more than one lock, so say one key code will need to be setup to work with the back door, front door and then one for their room. Has anyone had experience with this? Would the Schlage work with this setup or will I need to look at another option like August?

Thanks in advance