hosting

Jyoti14
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

hosting

Hi , can I get everyones opinion on the following airbnb?  She has no reviews and has 2 postings saying different rooms/beds, but the same photos. I'm unsure of what to do since I need a place that can host quite a few people.

https://www.airbnb.ca/users/show/245416628

Thank you in advance!

6 Replies 6
Kaylee18
Level 10
Hamilton, Canada

@Jyoti14  In the one listing it says in the title "Four separate suites available for rent." So looks like the host posted it in two listings to try and get more bookings that way. It does not seem like they are trying to rent the entire home, but the different suites inside.. definitely a very vague listing. You could always reach out to ABB customer service and inquire more about the listing, or just avoid this one and find another 🐵 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Jyoti14

About the same house with different listings : That is normal cause there are many hosts whom make different listings for each room(s) to their houses, apartments.........  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Jyoti14
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Merci!

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Jyoti14   I only glanced at it, but it's confusing, the same listing as a 2 bed and as a 5 bed.  If you are really interested in this place I would message the host for a confirmation/explanation of the property to be sure you know what you are getting.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Jyoti14

Thank you also. 

Thanks, 

Miloud