live chat

live chat

Hi, I need to chat with an airbnb representative and I can't fin=d the way. Thanks

21 Replies 21

Hi I need help and I'm trying to chat with an airbnb representative

Janice1
Level 6
Tamaterau, New Zealand

Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide  Courtesy of Dave and Deb

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M23397

I have tried what you sugested but it will not let me say what I want to discuss, only gives specific queations and answers?

this seems too difficult and too much liability for it to be worth it. how do i chat with a live person at airbnb? i have a home with two units and one is always rented. the other is large and has thre bedrooms available, on shared bath and one private bath in the bedroom. if i'm looking to rent each room for a price per room per night or the entire place per night or week how do i communicate this. 

re "how do i chat with a live person at airbnb?"

Good luck with that!!!!!

AnaBertha0
Level 2
Playa San Blas, El Salvador

did you solve your problem? I´ve been trying myself, because a have an extra charge in my Credit card. 

If you have an unrecognised charge on your Credit Card you should immediately notify your credit card company and have them investigate. They are required to do so. It will be much easier than you trying to find out what it was for, etc. Just make sure it's is really not a charge you are liable for!

Susan295
Level 2
United States

I am trying to contact airbnb about an account query,  cannot find a way on their site?

Yvonne64
Level 1
Buderim, Australia

A guest wants to make a booking but says it hasnot gone through

A guest called Alva wants to book from 1st november until 5th nov (check out).  he has given credit card details.

he wants to stay until 5th and not the 4th.....

Dillon3
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Is this the way to talk to live chat? 

Kayln0
Level 1
Green Bay, WI

if I have the name of a home and price - how do I locate it

Poonam2
Level 1
New Delhi, India

Hi I need to chat with someone right now.

I would like to talk to arbnb about the location of my advert on the website.