my lowest price is not appearing in the front page

Kerrie2
Level 1
United Kingdom

my lowest price is not appearing in the front page

We have been live over 5 months with no bookings also our highest price appears on the first page not lowest we dont come up on google either can anyone help?

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Kerrie2,

The price that will show up on the "first page" is the one you set in your basic pricing section of your listing and this price will show if no dates are entered when viewing your listing.  If I choose dates, the price will change as it averages the dates selected and displays that as your daily rate.  

Also, I am not sure what you are referring to about showing up in Google?  

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thankyou Dave a great help ok so once you have selected dates the small price above changes its just a bit misleading for the client as if its cheaper on one night it shows the most expensive quote before you have entered dates.

Also if you google our listing Turtledove Hideaway we dont even appear on the search i have tryed the first 10 pages not there! 

How are your bookings going?

Thanks for the help

Much appreciated

Kerrie 

Corinne268
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

I have the same problem except that when I do enter dates the price still shows as the higher one on the front, since I look higher than the others they may not click through to see that the price is in fact lower. Maybe the system has changed but I do not have the option to change "base pricing". I have the option to select minimum and maximum and it is showing something in between which does not appear anywhere on my calendar. I select dates with a specific price which is the same for all days and yet it still shows a higher price on the front listing page, which is what people use to compare properties. I'm new to the site so wonder if there is something I am missing...