payment question

payment question

I still didn't issue a payment method. however,someone has already booked (instant booking) 

where do I see the balance in AirBNB account?

I couldn't find it anywhere

4 Replies 4
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Spring1 Click on transaction history then click on future transaction you will see the amount that the guest has paid and the sum that you will receive at a payout. I would advice you to add your payout preferences asap. The sum of money will be sent to your account 24hours after the guest will checkin. Good luck!!!

Robin77
Level 2
Salisbury, MD

Booking showing up on calendar, but no pay off has been sent. Beside booking it said, not possible. She booked 2 rooms which one was paid, not the other.  Her daughter stayed in one room for 2 nights was paid.  The mother's room is showing up,  not possible, But she stayed 4 nights which was supposed to be $301.  Who and where do I get in touch with Airbnb for help?

GUYS AIRBNB SUCKS WITH HOSTS !! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT GETTING WHAT IS THEIRS AND AFTER THAT NO COMUNICATION AT ALL !!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

How do I contact airbnb.  I am not on Twitter and the promps wont let me go anywhere on the help screen.  I am chasing a payout from March!