payouts lebanon

Sana1
Level 1
Lebanon

payouts lebanon

Hello to all,

I recently started renting my room on Airbnb and I would like to know witch payout method is the easiesta and fastest. Airbnb is offering 2 payount methods :

1 - Payoneer prepaid debit master card that takes 3 to 4 hours to process, A physical card will be mailed to you after creating your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard account.

2 - Or Western Union but it takes 10 USD $ for each transaction.

If any of you amazing Lebanese hosts know what is better it would be very appreciated if you can share this information with me.

Sana 🙂

41 Replies 41

Hello Lara,

even though you’ll be paying 10usd for weatern union, you’ll be saving a lot.

Payoneer takes a huge conversion rate if you use it in euro or in LBP and then it also adds a lot of transaction fees.

when you pay about 200$ using it, it takes about 2-3$ as transaction fees.

So better to let the money pile up and then withdraw them through western union.

Vanessa959
Level 1
Beirut Governorate, Lebanon

I received my Payoneer card last week and i received 2 payments since. But the problem is that i am unable to retrieve money from ATM machines, I already tried Audi and Blom and both did not work (although i did pay a 1$ transaction fee for each attempt on Blom ATM!)

Any advice about which bank might work? and is this a common thing or is there a problem in my Payoneer account? Thanks

Hi Vanessa! did you find any solution?

Hello any update on that were u able to withdraw ur money from any atm machine?

Hi, 

I' m new host and added listing for my property in lebanon. I want to use western union for getting paid but when selecting the payout method the only available option is the debit card. Any idea?

Thanx

Hello Wissam, Western Union is not working anymore in Lebanon.

so you’ll have to make a Payoneer Card.

Hello Lara, got any solutions for the Payoneer card. Are you able to use it online? Pay with it in Lebanese malls?ATMS and bank transfer are a total no seems. I called the bank and they said it is not only related to the current crisis. Seems they were banned earlier. Got recently one and can’t have access to the money. Would be really appreciated if you can update me. Thx

yes because the omt stop receive transfer money from many country we have this problem in lebanon 😞

Natasha-F-0
Level 2
Beit Chabeb, LB

Hello 

it’s Natasha 

i am renting my chalet at Zaarour Club, Lebanon

Someone just sent me via credit cards the amount to rent it.

I need to ask you how can i receive it via payoneer card ( already registered and ordered one) 

If we cannot link it to any lebanon bank accounts, how can we withdraw the money? How can we use it? 
Thank you 

hello @Natasha-F-0 , did you get answers on your questions because I have the same problem. Can you please share your experience with me?

Natasha-F-0
Level 2
Beit Chabeb, LB

In addition to that, how can I retrieve it from ATM machines?

you can't because we have this problem in lebanon you know.

Luna101
Level 2
Adma w Dafnah, Lebanon

I just ordered my Payoneer card since Western Union is no longer an option .. Any idea how to withdraw the money? 

3ena hayde el mechekle eno omt ma yesta2bel 7welet men barra w eza badik testa3emle el payoneer ta teshabe el masare ma fi masare bel banck.

Hello Luna, how come Western union is no longer an option? Was it removed by Airbnb or you mean the outlets are not giving out money?