payouts lebanon

Sana1
Level 1
Lebanon

payouts lebanon

Hello to all,

I recently started renting my room on Airbnb and I would like to know witch payout method is the easiesta and fastest. Airbnb is offering 2 payount methods :

1 - Payoneer prepaid debit master card that takes 3 to 4 hours to process, A physical card will be mailed to you after creating your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard account.

2 - Or Western Union but it takes 10 USD $ for each transaction.

If any of you amazing Lebanese hosts know what is better it would be very appreciated if you can share this information with me.

Sana 🙂

41 Replies 41

Hello George. It was removed by Airbnb. New users only get to choose Payoneer card. I don’t know if old users who had Western Union have to switch to Payoneer or no. I would say, they will have to.

hello @Luna101 did you get answers for your question because I have the same problem. Can you please share your experience with me?

@Natasha401 @Hello Natasha! Hope all is well! So the regarding the Payoneer account, i couldn't find a way to directly withdraw the money in here.. What i did is that i transferred the money from the Payoneer account to my relative's bank account abroad (France) and then got the money back via Moneygram (if you have  someone abroad who can help + if you manage to open a fresh money account, that would be the best option i guess!)

Hi @Luna101, hope you are doing well? Did you transfer the money from your payoneer account to france online or through a bank? and did you pay fees for sending it ? thanks dear

Luna101
Level 2
Adma w Dafnah, Lebanon

Hi @Lina3731

I transferred the money online (Go to "Pay to recipient's bank account" and then add all the recipient's details abroad).. They deducted the exchange rate commission fee from USD to Eur (it was around 20$ in my case back then).

Nadim9
Level 2
Aainata, LB

any idea about payoneer card if working in lebanon or we have another option ?

Natasha401
Level 2
Beirut, Lebanon

Hello i am new to airbnb hosting and was creating a payoneer account and then i saw your comments about not being able to withdraw your money. Any advice or information from an experienced host on the payoneer account amd how to withdraw the money?

Hey guys !

I am new here , just reading out your comments!

How does the payoneer card working nowadays in Lebanon and how can we get the money ?

@Bachir10  Hello bashir. I have the same question as yours.Did you get any answer?

same question !

Hi, how did you end up managing your payout method? We’re not given choice are we?

Dib44
Level 2
Bsharri, Lebanon

Hello

I’m dib tawk, I’d like to ask how can I use western union to get paid from Airbnb? Is it allowed in lebanon ?