problem with payment from airbnb

problem with payment from airbnb

I'm experience host and i had experience 04.09. and i never receive payment for that experience. I contact airbnb several times: 09.09., 11.09., 13.09., 18.09., 23.09., and 24.09. they closed my case. During that time I did not received any information from customer service, they informed me that they will forward my case and that somebody will contact me, but that did not happens.

Now i notice that phone app have new look completed payouts / upcoming payouts and i can not find that experience in any category.

It is not big amount of money but i was hoping that i will receive any kind of help and information.

Does anybody had similar problem?

18 Replies 18

Eu também estou com o mesmo problema e já reclamei e até agora o meu pagamento não veio. Alguém conseguiu solucionar???

This is so disappointing Air BNB owes me my payout now they say they sent a double payment and will deduct from my next booking. I haven’t received any payment from them and now they want to deduct from my next booking. Has this ever happened to anyone 

I am new to Air BNB, so let me ask you basic question.

How do Air BNB pay me?  by directly depositing to my bank account?  or papal account? or send me a check each time someone stays at my Air BNB place?   I don't see any place on listing section asking my bank info where they can deposit/transfer to.   

Sumit15
Level 2
Mumbai, IN

Hi. I am an experienced host since 3 years. On 14th December, I accepted a booking for one night. I expected to be paid on 16th December, since 14th December was a Saturday. Today is 18th December and no sign of the payment. This has not happened earlier...