review

Ivan286
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

review

Hello, i message you about my last guest. The guy wrote me a really bad review and gave me 1 star. the problem is that he says I'm late for two hours for his placement, which is not true because you can see in our correspondence with him before, I was just in time until he ran for two hours and called that he was already at the address . there was no way to react quickly to this situation. describes that there was no hairdryer that was not true and about three times I explained to him where he is. there is a problem that the building has no elevator, this is described in the announcement of the room. throughout my stay, I committed to take him to the bank he desires, to a place where he would have breakfast and what not. this is not a problem as he is my guest, but I think his comment is extremely unfair and that is why I let myself inform you of this irregularity. I understand that everyone has their own preferences but in this case everything was perfectly good on my side and I do not want my next guests to get the wrong impression seeing such a comment. thank you!

1 Reply 1
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

You may contact Airbnb Customer Service - use Twitter @AirbnbHelp or the form: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/@Ivan286, and request them to remove the review because of the reasons you described. But Airbnb seldom do it, though some hosts here have had their unfair reviews removed.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"