reviews

Answered!
Patrizia251
Level 2
Treviso, Italy

reviews

Hello!

I wrote a few hours ago a positive review for my host, a 5-star review for my staying in Postira, Olive tree apartment.

I also wanted to leave a 5-star review for each aspect (experience, precision, value, communication, check-in, ets), but I'm not sure to have done all things right. Now I have a doubt, to have not clicked on the stars near each aspect... I fear that, in this way, I gave not the number of stars I wanted (I wanted to give a 5-star for each aspect).

In the help section they say I can change my review but I don't see how to...

Can anyone help, please?

Thank you

1 Best Answer
J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Patrizia251

If you want to check your review and maybe change it, you have to do it within 24 hours, counting from the time you first wrote and save it.

If the host post its review about you, both reviews goes on line even if it happens before the 24hours period aforementined. 

So, if you wanto to change something, do it as soon as possible.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA
J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Patrizia251

If you want to check your review and maybe change it, you have to do it within 24 hours, counting from the time you first wrote and save it.

If the host post its review about you, both reviews goes on line even if it happens before the 24hours period aforementined. 

So, if you wanto to change something, do it as soon as possible.

Patrizia251
Level 2
Treviso, Italy

Hello!
I wrote a positive review on my stay at Olive Tree apartment in Postira,
but did something wrong as for the 'various aspects' stars....
It was not clear that I was already choosing the 'stars-rate', and infact I didn't thick anything. Unfortunately these ratings were set to one-star... How can it be? If I do not thick anything, there should be a prompt saying' you didn't chose any star' or, at least, a page showing me my review so as to modify it, if it happened to make a mistake! My husband is a programmer and said this is unbelieveble.... my host had already send a review so I have had not even my 48-hours time to change my review!!!
Airbnb, could you please let me change my review? I want to give a 5star rate to each 'various aspects' rates!
Thank you, Airbnb!

@Patrizia251 this is a community forum. Airbnb staff may or may not see your post. You can call their customer support. (Other people with this issue have not reported success, though.)

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Patrizia251

I think you can also call Airbnb using this number in Italy 0699366533

Zohar2
Level 1
Caesarea, Israel

hi. i wrote a review for my guest. but now she say she cant  see the place where she can write her review even she got by mail the link.

Is there any way to help her find the right way to write me back the review?

thank you

zohar

Sheila158
Level 2
Hahndorf, Australia

This summer three of my group bookings found it difficult to fill in the Reviews so I am missing out on feedback. I know that they had good things they wanted to express but they rather told me on the THE INBOX page to me personally. When I get in touch some have expressed   they don’t know what to do as a group!  I am aware of this so with my last group I indicated that they should try to do the Public review and they wanted to do and expressed this. I shared my inbox comments with Airbnb office and they would not upload these inbox reviews either .. so I have missed out getting three group reviews recently and  I need the public reviews! 
Hahndorf. You can Draw heysen Big Gums. SheilaWhittam