What Hosts are saying

I had a guest who is apparently a first time airbnb user (member since Aug. 2016). I offer a private room, with some extras: a private bath, microwave, and a large open space room for eating and relaxing, in my home. The guest facilities are essentially s... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi everyone! I'm using the AirBnB apps on my iPhone and iPad. Whenever I send or receive a message I ALSO get a copy of the whole conversation as an e-mail, even if the message is only "Thanks". How can I turn that off? I DID turn off all e-mail notoficat...
    For the last couple of weeks, my Stats have shown that I'm on track to make Suprthost status on July 1st. However this mornign it says:"You're not meeting the requirements for Superhost status—we hope you will soon! The requirements are measured every 3 ... Latest reply by Ali8
    Good Morning all I am new to Aribnb, and I need assistance in regards to rates and pricing. How do I adjust pricing of my different suites for different times of the year. I have standard suites, deluxe suites and then also a loft apartment. Where do I... Latest reply by Fran20
    Buongiorno,L'altro giorno mi stavo recando presso l'abitazione da me prenotata di rientro da un lungio viaggio in francia. Ho deciso di non fermarmi perchè mio figlio non stava molto bene, dunque ho preferito allungare il viaggio senza soggiornare e dirig... Latest reply by Jacopo8
    Hi i preapproved a booking and now the dates need to be changed. The booker is havign issues so I cancelled the bookign alttogether to see if that would work. It is still saying his orginal dates and he cant change them. I now want to completely cancel th... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0