What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I have moved to the unit upstairs, so I would like to change the unit number only on my listing. Its exactly the same flat layout & furniture - just with more natural light! Is this possible? It seems I will have to cancel this listing and creat...
    Requiero comunicarme con un huesped ... que debo hacer y airbnb no tiene como contactarse uno...es urgente
    I have received my 1st booking enquiry and have tried to respond by email. Although I have pressed 'send' the email is listed as 'pending'. Why is that? Is it normal? Latest reply by Antonia28
    Anyone else having issues with referrels. I referred a host. I wrote to airbnb and asked when I would get my referrel payment. I was told I hadn't referred anyone. I sent a screen shot that showed clearly I had. I got a response saying they had found it a... Latest reply by Donna94
    Hello everyone, I'm a new host and recently I have received a guest enquiry for booking. Since he is also new to airbnb, he had tried to do the ID verification step by step, but he claimed that he cannot satisfy the last step of the ID verification and ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am expecting my first guest. I am becoming increasingly worried since the booking as my guest is not replying to any of my emails. No matter what I ask he keeps sending me the same reply with just the date of arrival and request for a mobile phone which... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am confused on super host status in regards to 5 star requirements. My stats page for super hot says I am at only 78% but my total score is 4.8 or 83% 5 star. Why is there a difference? I have a screen shot if that helps explain.
    How do I get a bad guest out? I do not feel safe with him here. I found tne light on in my room multiple times since he has been here. He has had more than one unannounced guest. Tonight he has someone in his room overnight. He has used and bused my cookw... Latest reply by Di5