setting the check out date

Graham80
Level 1
Riols, France

setting the check out date

Hi,  Can someone please tell me how to set the check out date.  I can't see it anywhere.  Basically in high season July and August I want check in Saturday but guest can only leave on a Saturday also (7, 14, 21 days etc).  I can set the check in date for Saturday but can't add a rule for leaving on a Saturday too!

Thank you, Graham 

22 Replies 22

So according to Airbnb this functionality exists, however when I try to do it, it's not there. Anyone else??

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 1.29.40 PM.png

@Toddy-Pond-Farm0  Do you mean setting a checkout day?  I think you need professional hosting tools.  Go into your account and request them.  Then you should see something like this:

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 3.31.00 PM.png

Yes! thank you! Sad that 4 members of the Airbnb support team didn't know this. Thanks much, all set now!

@Toddy-Pond-Farm0  Four?  SMH!

Seeing your user name, I thought you might be a near neighbor to my listings in Sedgwick, but turns out there are two Toddy Ponds in Maine 🙂

Do you know if there is a way to set this parameter for only certain times of the year?

I'd like it to only go into effect from June 13th to September 18th, however it appears to be impacting my full calendar, even when I set previous date range specific parameters allowing 3 night stays with any check in day.

any help you can provide would be great!

Nevermind. I found out how to do it in the calendar! Thanks

Could you share how you have done this please

@Joanne581 switch on pro tools (from your account) and then put a ruleset in your calendar to achieve what you want.