sharing calendars with housekeeper

Lydia2
Level 2
Mobile, AL

sharing calendars with housekeeper

I have and manage several properties and need to share or at least print the calendar of my homes to give to the housekeeper.  Does anyone know how to do that?

74 Replies 74

Thanks! is there a way to limit the info shared with the cleaner? I don't want to share all that info w/ the cleaner -turnoverbnb shows their name, how much they paid, their phone number etc)- I just want the cleaner to see what days they should clean....what am i doing wrong? THX!!

Hey @Nellie25, in your property settings -> general tab, there is an option to display iCal notes to cleaners.  If you uncheck this option, it won't display that information. 

If you reach out to our live customer support on the website tomorrow, they can better help you out 🙂

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for this! I am signing up now! Do you have an Invite Code that I can use? 

Best,

Chris

@Tim209 wrote:

Hey all, we were having similar problems scheduling our cleaners, so we ended up writing some code for ourselves that automatically schedules them from our ABB and VRBO calendars. You might want to check it out, we're letting anyone use it for free - TurnoverBnB.com

@Tammy55 @Lydia2 @Pablo19 @Wendy-and-Frank0 @Scott41

Chris Jones

Hey @Chris11907!  The invite code is used if you're trying to connect to another host or cleaner, so you likely won't need one.  We've evolved a bit since I originally posted, but the software is still free to use with your first property and we have a marketplace if you need to find a cleaner in your area.  Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any more questions and we'd be happy to help you get set up. 

Tim

free stay if your in brussels amazing app

Thank you from a new Host:) The Community Center is a great place:)

Do you know if this issue still exist with the regular Google Calendar?

How do I share my calendar, I cant figure this out at all?

Hi there

I did sync my Airbnb with my google calendar then shared that with my cleaner. the PROBLEM is my cleaner stops coming to my place and I would like to STOP his access to my calendar! I couldn't figure out how to do that!! I appreciate if you can advise.  

@Alan97, you can "unshare" a calendar.  Go to the share tab and just click on the cleaning guy's name.  That should do it.

NO, when you are in your Airbnb account, go to :

Export Calendar > Copy and paste the link into other ICAL application

After you send the link to someone, There is not an option for canceling that! copy paste a link from your Airbnb account/ Calendar/share account and send the link to someone they will have access to your calendar and you can't even see their access. I am not talking about sharing your own google Calendar, etc.,... direct link to your calendar 

Hello Elyna. I have the same problem: I synchronized my airbnb calendar directly with the google calendar of the cleaning lady who stopped working with me and I would like to know how can I stop sharing it with her. Do you have any idea? Thank you!

Pablo 

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

I have done this but cannot find a way to share the calendar with my cleaner
Jagdish0
Level 1
San Jose, CA

I am using a new service and absolutely loving it. The company is Home On (www.homeon.com) and they automatically schedule with my housekeeper and hot tub cleaners. The housekeepers have a Home on app and I was able to personalize everything I need them to do for my home. If there is an issue, then my housekeeper is able to create alerts for me. E.g. recently I got alerted (photos and video) via the app that there was damage to my bed frame (wooden panel was broken). 

You should try it...the basic service is free that I am using. They say they are invite only, but if you fill out the form, they were pretty quick to reach out and work with me. 

-Jagdish