sharing calendars with housekeeper

Lydia2
Level 2
Mobile, AL

sharing calendars with housekeeper

I have and manage several properties and need to share or at least print the calendar of my homes to give to the housekeeper.  Does anyone know how to do that?

74 Replies 74

Thank you for information

Alan97
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi everyone, 

I have my Airbnb calendar sync with my google calendar and shared that with my cleaner. the PROBLEM is my cleaner stops coming to my place and I would like to STOP his access to my calendar! I couldn't figure out how to do that!! I appreciate if you can advise.  

Lori83
Level 5
Omaha, NE

Here is a link showing how to stop sharing a particular google calendar.  https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/calendar/uPUG_ZPwcGk

Thank you but this is not my response! When you get the share link from Airbnb calendar and share that with anyone, their access remain even is I permanently delete that calendar or sharing in my google drive! BC there is no way I can share my Airbnb synced calendar on my google calendar with them like another calendar you create for yourself. The only way is to send them the link from calendar export in Airbnb and they will get permanent access!!! 

AIRBNB customer service do you want to help us here if there is any solution ??! thank you!

I’ve also shared the calendar link with a cleaner I got rid of but she can still see all my bookings and the names of the guests. This is terrible because the names are how the apartment key is collected so she could technically go and collect the key using the name of the booking because she can see my calendar. I urgently need to stop her access to my calendar!!! 

Airbnb should have an option to change the calendar address or something?

Angelique, this doesn't help your problem now, but you should check out TurnoverBnB to easily share your calendar with cleaners and modify their access at any time for free. 

Tim

Yes my next step was to check that out but need to stop a very unprofessional cleaner from my calendar access NOW. 😬

Did you ask Airbnb yet?  I have the same issue but I trust my old cleaner.

Dianne30
Level 2
Newtonmore, United Kingdom

Tim it's great, and I'm not very teccy and managed it! But my properties are in Scotland, is there a way around the time zone thing as I'm not sure it might mess up our bookings this way. But its just what I needed to share with my cleaner (as I'm in France) - thank you.

@Dianne0 Initially, when you set up your calendar you pick a timezone - although it seems like you may have had the wrong time zone. Anyway, we fixed it for you and you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions! Tim

Tim - You're the man 🙂 - Anytime in Malta let me know - drinks on me :). Willing to pay a small fee for this (i know some people will hate me for this)

@TwoRoom0 Thanks! I'll be sure to take you up on that drink at some point 😉

I am new at this, and need to share airbnb calendar with my cleaner.  I do not see any answers to this problem.  I guess a screen shot will work for now.  

Export your airbnb calendar is simple. From house keeping device, import the calendar you just exported. The issue with that is when your housekeeping stopped working for you and you want to stop the "export". I'm looking into exporting with password solution, so one can just change the password.

Thanks for your reply