special offer

Diane59
Level 2
New Zealand

special offer

I have someone who has made a booking which I accepted and then we discussed the addition of breakfast which is an extra cost  I went into the booking and to special offer but I cant make the necessary adjustments as the website site sayhs the dates are booked - which of couse they a re.  It wont let me make changes to the pricing. So the booking lapsed and we are now trying again. This time I am trying to make the special offer before I accept the booking but again it wont allow me to . Speical offer doesnt even come up. This is so unecesarily time consuming all around. please any ideas on how to make this happen. 

2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Hey Diane for this sort of thing I find it easier to use the resolution center ("send/request money" link that appears under the booked guest's photo in their itinerary). It doesn't mess with the dates, and also won't incur additional Airbnb fees.

@Diane59 for this kind of thing I would just accept the booking as is, then send a request for money.

That would makes things simple for getting the reservation on the calendar. The extra money is secondary, and can be taken care of with a Request for Money.