What Hosts are saying

Hi. I've changed my nightly base price but, when a do a search as a customer would, it still shows the old price?Thanks. Latest reply by Emiel1
    A guest who booked 6 months ago for the entire summer a 3 month stay arrived and at 21.45 at night called me to say the internet was not working this was 3 hours after there arrival when i explained i would resolve it the following morning she start a ran... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am attempting to get my apartment on Air B&B for rental. I do not understand how to change the pricing for seasonal variations. The base price is entered. They have informed me that I am ready to go now as I have completed all information requested I am... Latest reply by Alice595
    HI - i want to edit my whole house listing to just a single room. Is this possible or do I have to start a new listing? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am the host on airbnb for somebody elses house. I want to stop being the host and the owner of the house now wants to host. Is this possible? Latest reply by Heidee0
    Hi All,I am trying to search for properties with certain criteria and since last using the site (last month), the More Filters option has gone?It is no longer under the filters for Dates & Guests (as Airbnb's amazing help system states!).Anyone else have ... Latest reply by Chris1927
    I have a home that had been on on another site for almost 3 years with only a few problems. I just checked out my first Airbnb guests and I am really scared. These people assured me it was just 2 people and that they would not have a party. They also k... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a guest currently in my Airbnb who has a 5 star review. I thought there would be no problems. She contacted me after her first night asking if she could extend her stay by a night or two. I agreed and she made the change to her reservation to ad... Latest reply by Sally221
    I have been really quite disappointed with linked calendars. I only use this site as I rent out rooms in my home and I have to continually manually check and block after reservations are made. The system shows it's on but doesn't seem to implement the re... Latest reply by Nikki58