What Hosts are saying

I recently put my hobbit house on airbnb...the first person to respond doesn't have any reviews and I didn't accept a pre-approval, it seems to have been an automtic response. I was offering a 20% discount for the first 3 weeks and he was the first. Sho... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So a guest extended their stay and the payment did not process. Could not get a straight answer out of Airbnb, called multiple times and airbnb refused to answer the very simple question of 'how does the guest pay'. Received an email telling me that airbn... Latest reply by Daniel2697
    I am just wandering what the cut off age for “infant” is? I have a guest who put 4adults and 2 infants. However children are 4.5 and 20 months, and I can only charge for 4 adults . I find this very frustrating as children cause more harm to my home then a... Latest reply by Ann489
    I have a guest who wishes to change their dates. Reducing from 4 nights to 2 nights in a different month - if i accept this request will it affect my superhost status.ThanksPeter Latest reply by Lisa723
    I am co-hosting for friends when they are out of the country. They have 2 airbnbs and I run my own. All 3 are shown on my Airbnb page under "Listings". I changed the message that I send my own guests just before they arrive. I only changed the message for... Latest reply by Lisa723