unable to read email content in windows 10

Rebecca24
Level 2
Bear River, Canada

unable to read email content in windows 10

just recently when I receive a booking , in Windows 10 it initially shows the content of the e mail and then changes to blank screen blocking all the information. I am able to retrieve the details through my hosts dashboard or on ipad but this is a bit frustrating. Does anyone out there have this problem or know how to fix it please? thanks.

3 Replies 3
Peggy-And-Mark0
Level 1
Colorado Springs, CO

I'm having a similar problem. It's a bummer I always have to get out of email, go to the website and respond. Likely it is a Windows 10 Outlook issue, although I don't have any other mail coming in that has changed. Suggestions anyone?

I have the same problem! I've tried both in Safari and google chrome but nothing works!

I've also tried from my apple computer and Dell computer.

David2815
Level 2
Berkeley, CA

I am having a similar problem.  I am able to read airbnb emails from my email apps on an android phone.  But 95% of the airbnb emails do not display correctly.  Happens both using Chrome and IE to access my mail provider's website.  Get message in email "view images stripped".    When this happens, system gives choice to "view images".  Selecting this option often displays email correctly,  But Airbnb email do not display.  The HTML is present but there is something else going on to prevent Airbnb email to correctly (Windows 10 problem?).  Have read where this happens to people using Safari (IOS) etc too.