Airbnb satisfaction survey

Francesca823
Level 2
Caserta, Italy

Airbnb satisfaction survey

Could you please take a few minutes to fill out our survey? We would like to hear about your experience with Airbnb, so please take a few minutes to complete this survey we have developed for a University project!

The survey is anonymous and aims to investigate customers' satisfaction regarding their experience with Airbnb, considering importance and satisfaction of selected attributes.
Thank you in advance for your time and attention!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMXAM_UlEx8APYd9EyAUPozYK-KV9TKXG7wPU1gAB05NiKrQ/viewform

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Francesca823,

Lovely to meet you. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here.

Can I ask you a little more information around what you plan to use the information here for? You mention a project? 

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie, we are asked to develop an analysis on Customer satisfaction according to a service and we decided to develop the project on Airbnb. It is a University project and of course only with educational purposes. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the extra information @Francesca823.

Best of luck with all your studies. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.