Cleaning

Cleaning

Hello community!

My name is Melody and I'm a business student in my Marketing course. I have created a survey with 10 multiple choice questions to do with cleaning. I would love it if anyone would take this for me as I need it for my assignment! Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRGMn3VykGDP724K7LTW49h7cB5Mj8VbwQznxCEgQj6lApRA/viewform?...  

(If the link doesn't work by clicking, try copying and pasting in an internet browser).

10 Replies 10
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Melody96 The link didn't work - "You need permission" - and copying and pasting gave me the same thing.  Sorry!

I fixed it now! Thank you for letting me know.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Melody96  Link requires me to sign in to Google. No thanks.

I fixed it! It should work without signing in to google now. Let me know if it doesn't work. Thanks!

Kathy109
Level 2
Vieques, Puerto Rico

the link does not work

I fixed it! Thank you for trying 🙂

I fixed the link everyone! It should not require you to sign in to Google anymore. Thank you for all your responses!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Melody96  The questions are really strange. Do you really think anyone is going to say their rental is very dirty? And what does "Do you own an Airbnb rental" mean, when you are asking hosts of Airbnb's to fill out a questionnaire? As opposed to they are just renting the place, as opposed to it being a room in their home as opposed to a whole house rental?

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Melody96 I looked, but your survey doesn't make sense. What Sarah said, plus what do you mean by do how often do I clean? You ask about my home, but then ask about the Airbnb. How often do I clean which space?

If this is for a course, maybe review your questions with your teacher or a peer before asking people to fill it out.

image1.jpeg