What Hosts are saying

Hi All, Has anyone noticed any issues with smart pricing? Mine is now currently showing $14 per night min with a max of $0. I have a base price but I have noticed the price has dropped below that. Airbnb hopefully you will see this and be able to investig... Latest reply by Aj0
    Hello, I want to have a minimum 3 night stay most of the year but a 6 or 7 night minimum in July and August. I have seen this on another listing but can't work out how to do it.If anyone knows, your help would be appreciated (but make it simple please as ... Latest reply by Violy0
    Have you any idea how do share the account? I am looking for the solution during my vacation (I will not be connected the whole time) but I don‘t want to provide my account credentials (my Facebook account/email and password) although I trust my friend 10... Latest reply by Andri1
    Hi everybody, I have a great appartment and started AirBNB one year ago in Medellin in Colombia. Since then I have hosted a 130 guests. People are always very happy with the place and only write nice reviews. But since the new pricing options the suggeste... Latest reply by Lilly4
    Hi, AirBNB has recently added a section at the top of listings called: What guests liked about this place. There have been a number of tags added to my listing and I don't like it as they are inaccurate. One states my place is "lively" which I do not app... Latest reply by Sandra126