What Hosts are saying

Hi I am going to be leaving my current house and moving to another country, so I will be shutting my airbnb here but hopefully re-opening somewhere else. Is it possible for people who want to stay in my new place to see my reviews that I have for my curre...
    Pour contacter Airbnb, il semble que les mails ne soient pas possibles.Le téléphone est le 01.84.88.40.00 pour la France.Pour l'avoir utilisé plusieurs fois, je n'ai pas eu d'attente et ai été très bien conseillée.Marie-Jo
    I have set my price at R320 a night however when I check the listing it shows R314?? I accepted a booking last night. On my reservation it shows R314 but on the message it shows R299. This is really frustrating can anyone explain?
    Hi, Not sure if is ok to discuss the problem.How do you transfer the key to your customer now? We, a smart keybox startup in bay area, has a produc could be used to solve the key exchange problem. Basically it's a smart keybox put on the door, so that you... Latest reply by Katie38
    Falta de pago.. Hola Airbnb me mando un correo diciendo que cambiara la cuenta bancaria cuando hace seis meses operamos con la misma cuenta y daba error... Bueno ya hace dos semanas que cambiamos de cuenta y no nos depositaron nada, y el huesped se fue el... Latest reply by Emma45
    Hello. Recently, my listing has started showing a instant pricing rate of £49, but even in low season, my lowest rate is £55. I don't understand why it is showing a lower rate by the instant booking icon, especially as it isn't a rate I even offer. http...
    I am on the same street as another property (not owned by me or any connection with me) with a similar name - we were here first (we are Camberley and they are Kimberley) further confusion is caused by my name being Kimberley which shows on my listing.Als... Latest reply by Dede0
    The tenant currently staying in the property would like to make another reservation a few weeks out. She mentioned not having ability to request it on her end. Is there a way I can do that on my end?