Cohost, an Absolute Must!

Susan1421
Level 1
Portland, OR

Cohost, an Absolute Must!

Do yourself a favor and hire a cohost to keep your sanity and make your business a real success.

I started out without one and was quickly overwhelmed with laundry, cleaning, hosting, pricing, repairing, licensing, and just plain worrying.

Hiring Angela ** as my Cohost was the best decision I’ve made regarding my Airbnb. With the number of quality Airbnb’s in Portland exploding by the day, you have to be at the top of your game as an owner/host to even come close to getting noticed.

Besides doing all of the cleaning, Angela manages hosting reservations and all associated guest communication/issues/ changes. She also tracks pricing on comparable properties on a near daily basis and makes adjustments accordingly. When I was still very new she helped me set up my House Rules, add essential amenities, educate me on licensure and health department guidelines and design my listing for maximum hits. Best of all, she oversees and enforces the Airbnb guest background check and meets with almost every guest at the door for further assessment and warm welcome.

I pay Angela a small percentage of my proceeds plus a cleaning fee. She is SO worth it. I would never do Airbnb without her. As a result I have been able to maintain a nice level of bookings through the slow season. And my stress and work level have radically reduced.

Hire Angela if you can.....she is truly an expert. If you are not in the Portland area you might benefit from a phone consultation or two. You can email Angela at ** or text/call her at **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Kristi78
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

Angela sounds great. But I'm in Minneapolis. How did you find Angela?

Hi Kristi,

I found Angela through a good friend who lived next door to her and noticed how successful Angela was with her own Airbnb business. Angela belongs to a local group called Host-to-Host that meets monthly to discuss Airbnb issues and oportunities. You might check to see if there is such a group in MN. I know she advertises her services through them. Or contact Angela directly and see if she has any other ideas. Best of luck!

Susan