Damages

Otro0
Level 1
Brampton, Canada

Damages

What if a guest does damage to your property while staying at a place your hosting. What should a host do? Do3s Airbnb replace any of damage items? Is there a damage fee? How is it collected?

What do you do to a guest that doesnt want to leave as well?

3 Replies 3

@Otro0 - start here by reading about some of the basics of Airbnb - this will help you get an understanding of what happens regarding damages. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/search?q=damages

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Otro0 I think since you have so many important questions and have already began your Airbnb journey it would be really critical to learn as much as fast as possible.

LearnAirbnb.com has loads of free info..............and they offer a course that is fabulous. Also on Youtube there are great video help with STR short term rental university - Richard goes through listings and you will learn alot by his guidance.

Before you have some very unhappy experiences I recommend you get informed. Knowledge is KING according to our island guru Fred in Belize and I aggree with him. happy hosting, Clara 

Luke389
Level 2
Suwanee, GA

I found our disposal broken from our airbnb while the guest was staying in our home.

they broke the disposal and the water now is leaking.

However, I don't have any pictures to post on the resolution center to charge the guest.

I only have the video to prove what they've done.

However, resolution center only seems to take pictures.

Is there any way I can submit video to show the damages we have for our house?