Day 31: Happy New Year

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Day 31: Happy New Year

Day 31.png

Hello Everyone,

What a month it has been here in the Community, with our incredible Community 'Month of Celebration'. I feel very honoured to mark the last day and wish to thank everyone who took part by contributing and sharing some quite incredible stories and positive experiences. It really has been so interesting to hear all of the amazing thoughts and observations, stories and enlightening experiences shared and intriguing to see what would be shared next. It has also been fantastic to see so many of you enjoying hearing a little more about each other. Personally I think one of the amazing things about our community is that we all have a different story to share, it really makes the world feel a much smaller place. 🙂 This is only the start, please feel free to share any similar ideas and thoughts on things you would like here in the CC. 

It is a great way to close the year and as we come to the end of 2017, I want to celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of our community. It has been great speaking with you all this year, thank you to you all for the effort and time you spend here. You really do make our community what it is and feel excited for the year ahead.

Here is to a great 2018! Please do share what your highlights have been from 2017 and if you are making any resolutions for the upcoming year. 

A very Happy New Year to you all ...(and here it is in few more languages)... Bonne Année II iFeliz Año Nuevo! II Buon anno II Frohnes Neues Jahr II Gleukkig Nieuwjaar II S astný nový rok II Godt nytår II Szczestliwego Nowego Roku II Feliz Anon Novo II S novym godom (please do share happy New year in your own language...I know there are so so so many more) 🙂

Enjoy and speak to you in 2018!

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

At the risk of embarrassing you further with my effusive praise @Lizzie, one of my mini wishes for 2018, is that you two do not go anywhere and continue as the coolest hosts you two are for the entire coming year.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww this is so nice @Fred13. The feeling is mutual. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

SRETNA NOVA GODINA ! 🙂 😘 ❤️ 

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Feliz Ano Novo !  🙂

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

สุขสันต์วันปีใหม่ !

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

And the same to you @Lizzie!

Beste wensen voor een geweldig nieuw jaar!