What Hosts are saying

I currently use a lock box with key for my guests. I'd prefer to have a keypad buit into the lock, with option to change the code for each guest. I don't want anything realy hi-tech and prefer to have something that can work without wifi. Is there such a ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Dear all, I am a student of Hotelschool The Hague and currently finalizing my final thesis. My thesis is about Airbnb and AirDNA and I am looking for hosts living in The Netherlands who are wiling to patricipate with my study. It would be greatly apprecia... Latest reply by Emily520
    Hello airbnb community, This is George, and im in the need for some survey responces for my academic research regarding the Airbnb in Greece. In case you have visited Greece feel free to complete the form in: https://goo.gl/forms/vNFibOSI7SxANKnb2The sur...
    Community, the home I rent is part of a duplex. My neighbor let some friends stay the night. They lost their key so when my guests returned to my home at 2 a.m. my neighbors guests were on my front porch. They asked my guests if they could go through m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I would like to become a host, but I am a full time away from home mother of 2 young girls. My schedule begins with leaving the house by 630am for school drop off and daycare drop off then myself off to work at the office and I don't get home by about 6pm... Latest reply by Linette8
    Airbnb has an offer for a free smoke and Co detector ( https://www.airbnb.com/home-safety)I have already placed my order in July 2016 and have received a confirmation and and order number.However, I still have not received the delivery.When I check on the... Latest reply by Sian16
    My first bad and unfair review experience.Airbnb Community and Experienced Hosts I need your help with writing a respond to the guest. I contacted Airbnb but they informed me the the review can’t be removed since it doesn’t violate their rules. I know it... Latest reply by Susan17