What Hosts are saying

We've been AirBnB hosts here in Costa Rica for a little over a year. A Tico neighbor has a great space I've urged him to set up, but I'm wondering if there are any community tips on how to get him started? I presume AirBnB has Spanish-speaking support peo...
    Hi, all, I think I'm missing the mark on something when it comes to ensuring guests agree to and actually comply with house rules. I have gone to the length of requiring guests to confirm in writing through the message thread that they have read all of th... Latest reply by Allison2
    I have been receiving a TOTALLY UNFAIR RATING in LOCATION AND ACCURACY. Guests have acces to an accurate map, with the exact name of avenues, and streets as well as references of near shops by my place. Also, the address is written in detail, as well as ... Latest reply by Maree25
    I have recently suffered a frustrating couple of days when a booking request (inspired by airbnb setting my rates for next year, without my consent, to a ridiculously low fee per day) proved impossible to decline because the page went black when i pressed... Latest reply by Sarah977