Earning stats page wont load! :(

Earning stats page wont load! :(

Is anyone else having problems with their earnings page?  It tries to load for like 2 or 3 minutes and then displays this error message:

Error 503 first byte timeout

first byte timeout

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-sea1050-SEA 1559009031 1817616131

Varnish cache server

37 Replies 37
Xander3
Level 2
Claremont, CA

In addition to this issue, we also have a listing that got mistakenly suspended for a month now, as a result of a guest's blackmailing. It was supposed to be restored, but AirBnB just couldn't reverse it. 

Taken together with the stats issue, I am guessing AirBnB is experiencing major turnover on their tech support team.  There is a reason they don't allow hosts to contact tech support directly. It seems to be the trend in Silicon Valley these days to "automate" all tech support, while neglecting the fact that some issues require human interfacing. 

I am going to DM Brian Chesky. It will fall on deaf ears, but I am out of options. 

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I was going to ignore this and thought they would fix it soon enough but now I am fed up too. 6 weeks of this error message. And since they frequently "forget" to pay out reservations, I like to check this tab every once in a while. I was just told by SC that it is a known issue and was given a work around: go to profile pic then transaction history. Seemed to work @Rob175 @Stephan-And-Skye0 @Mynn0 @Aaron186 @Bernadette59 @Dan285 @Xander3 @Michael_Sarah0 @Marcelo468 @Kathy-And-Dan0 

Tried that!!! That work-around DID work, briefly, last week. But even THAT hasnt worked all week!

Yes my transaction history page does work and tech support said I should just use that page instead.  Booooo!  The transaction history page is a tad clunky.  It's very hard to find info about the upcoming/current months and how much has already been paid out.  If you want to download a bunch of csv files and merge them it could work but its not very effective. Especially as things change each day with new or altered bookings.

The earnings page is much better because it provides a month by month summary including the current month and how much has already been paid out.  I have 6 listings so I really depended on that pageearnings page not csv files.  I hope this gets fixed asap!

Agreed. The Performane page is much better than transaction history, and this issue has been an issue for WAY too long. It's the same with the iPhone app's performance section. It's hard to believe this has not been fixed yet.

The last couple of days I have found a work around, by going to

Performance and then the Opportunities tab, and then Earnings

So far it's worked everytime. No clue why, has to be a coding error. Give it a try and I'd be interested to know if it works for others.

@Inna22  thanks for tagging me.

@Rob175 @Stephan And Skye @Mynn @Aaron186 @Bernadette59 @Dan285 @Xander3 @Michael_Sarah1 @Marcelo510 

You're right ... going to opportunities first did at least make the page load.  It is slow and not all the graphs appear but I was able to get some of the info I needed.  Thanks for the heads up on that!  

This did work, but when we click on Transactions under Earning, it shows Error 500. The transactions tab allows for earning detail on the listing level. Since we have multiple listings, this feature is critical for our books. 

I reported this issue over 3 months ago and am now on my 7th message to support to once again report it. I have 26 properties and that Earnings Tab was critical for me judge my forecast. Everytime an agent open a ticket for me they tell me they will contact tech support and they will follow back up w/me. But I never hear from them again and they eventually just close the ticket. I have reported it again this morning. 

Xander3
Level 2
Claremont, CA

So we DM'ed Brian Chestky on Twitter, and was redirected to AirBnB Help. They sent us a link to report bugs. I think it'd really help if everyone sends in a bug report, so this issue hopefully rises to the top of their list. 

https://t.co/azdxRQ3CER

Wya-Point0
Level 1
Ucluelet, Canada

we are having this problem has anyone found a fix?

@wya point 1 the workaround it to go to accounts and "upcoming payouts" and add them all up

Jennifer168
Level 2
Denver, CO

Same problem has been happening for me for over a month.  Not a chance it is on the user side if this many people are experiencing the same thing.  Airbnb likely made a change, it failed and they just need to roll back to the code they were using before.  Super frustrating, I hope Airbnb takes care of this soon!

Amber1
Level 7
Key West, FL

I think this is the second forum Post I've seen on the topic. We've been having the same issues. I reported it to tech. 

Sue577
Level 2
Albuquerque, NM

Same here to all above. I reported it too. 

https://t.co/azdxRQ3CER